The WJD-1 is full of features to help mines maximize tonnes and minimize extraction costs. Engineered to optimize machine width, length and turning radius, enabling operation in narrower tunnels for less dilution and lower operational costs.
1. Operation Comfort & Safety:
• 4 wheels driving & braking.
• Combination design of parking brake & working brake ensures good braking performance. Braking model is SAHR(spring applied, hydraulic release).
• Front axle is equipped NO-SPIN differential. While rear is ANTI-SLIP.
• Hydraulic joystick control for working to reduce the labor intensity of the driver.
• Low vibration level in cab
2. Early Warning & Maintenance:
• Automatic alarm system for oil temperature, oil pressure and electrical system.
The frames are articulated with 38° steering angle.
Ergonomics Canopy with side seat to provide good bi-directional view of operation.
An enhanced boom and load frame geometry optimizes digging performance.
Compact and lightweight Load Haul Dump (LHD) for narrow vein mining. (Remote Control Available)
|Tramming Size||6170*1300*2000mm||Standard Bucket||1m3|
|Min Ground Clearance||220mm||Payload||2000KG|
|Max Lift Height||3250mm||Max Breakout Force||45KN|
|Max Unloading Height||1050mm||Max Traction||50KN|
|Boom Raising Time||≤3.8s||Laden Weight||9000kg|
|Boom Lowering Time||≤2.5s||Front Axle(Empty)||2100kg|
|Dumping Time||≤1.8s||Rear axle(Empty)||4900kg|
|Oscilation Angle||±8°||Front Axle(laden)||4550KG|